Welcome to South Africa and our 2024 hosted golf tour around Cape Town and the spectacular Western Cape.
This fantastic 10 days of golf and sightseeing is curated and hosted by our own PGA Professional and South Africa expert Nigel Burch who will share with you his love for this beautiful country.
Enjoy playing some of the best golf courses in sparkling winter sunshine and in great company.
Your Tour Guide
NIGEL BURCH PGA
‘Welcome to the Rainbow Nation, my favourite place in the world and my home for nearly 20 years of my life as a golf professional.
South Africa has everything a golf tourist needs. Where else can you travel overnight and tee it up the following morning with minimum time change?
To my mind South Africa offers some of the best golf courses in the world today. Always in pristine condition and incredible value, if this is a holiday of a lifetime, now is the time to take it.
But South Africa is so much more than golf. Whether it’s a game reserve, marine life, holiday resort, or spectacular scenery, this country has it all. Of course, let’s not forget the fantastic people.
Our itineraries are designed to suit couples or groups travelling to South Africa perhaps for the first time. You will be looked after impeccably and if you decide to extend your stay we have lots of great suggestions to make this holiday even more magical.
I can’t wait to welcome you.’
Included in the Price
- Meet and greet at Cape Town International
- All transfers included
- 6 nights on a B&B basis at the four star Vineyard Hotel, Claremont
- Welcome dinner and drinks
- 3 nights on a B&B basis at the Willowbrook Country House, Somerset West
- One dinner at Willowbrook Country House (or local restaurant)
- A round of golf at Royal Cape Golf Club
- A round of golf at King David Mowbray Golf Club
- A round of golf at Westlake Golf Club
- A round of golf at Erinvale
- A round of golf at Stellenbosch with wood fired pizzas on the terrace
- Dinner at Steenberg Wine Estate
- Half-day tour of Stellenbosch & Franschoek with lunch
- A round of golf at Metropolitan Golf Club
- A round of golf at Devonvale Golf Club
- Dinner at Chapmans Peak Hotel
- Farewell dinner in Groot Constantia
- Morning airport pick-up
- Check-In at the Vineyard Hotel
- Afternoon at leisure
- Evening drinks welcome and supper at a local restaurant
- Play 18 holes at Westlake Golf Club
- After golf, savour the evening tapas in the 1784 Bistro and enjoy a wine tasting at the Steenberg Estate
King David Mowbray Golf Club
Willowbrook Country House, Somerset West
- Breakfast and check out of the hotel
- 18 holes of golf en route at Devonvale Golf Club
- Check-in on a B&B basis at Willowbrook Country House, Somerset West
- Dinner at Willowbrook on the first night
Erinvale Golf Club
- Breakfast and check out of Willowbrook Country House
- Play 18 holes at Erinvale Golf Club
- Check in at The Vineyard Hotel
Metropolitan Golf Club
Gondwana Game Reserve
- Breakfast and check out
- Day at leisure, maybe a trip to the V&A Waterfront, Table Mountain or even a final round of golf
- Transfer to your return flight
- Or extend your stay. What about, for example, a few nights at Gondwana Game Reserve?
Reserve Your Place
Places are limited. Please call us on 01277 284284 to let us know of your booking.
Please note we reserve the right to modify the itinerary.
*All monies are protected by Protected Air Travel Trust.
Have a Question?
Please tap the links below or use the form to drop us a message, we’d love to hear from you!