All Inclusive Golf Breaks in Portugal.
All inclusive resorts in Portugal with great food and fantastic golf.
Golf Spa Resorts in Portugal.
Luxurious spa resorts in Portugal with fantastic golf courses.
- Quinta da Lago Laranjal, Golf Holidays Vilamoura
- San Lorenzo, Golf Holidays Vilamoura
- Vilamoura Old, Golf Holidays Vilamoura
- Oceanico Millenium, Golf Holidays Vilamoura
- Victoria, Golf Holidays Vilamoura
- Penina, Western Algarve Golf Holidays
- Salgados, Western Algarve Golf Holidays
- Gramacho, Western Algarve Golf Holidays
- Palmares, Western Algarve Golf Holidays
- Quina da Cima, Western Algarve
- Monte Rei, Eastern Algarve Golf Holidays
- Oitavos Dunes, Lisbon Coast Golf Holidays
- Praia d’El Rey, Lisbon Coast Golf Holidays
- Campo Real, Lisbon Coast Golf Holidays
- Troia, North Lisbon Golf Holidays
Golf Accommodation and Hotels
Aroeira Apartments3 star
Set in a magnificent pinewood, with a view of the course, Villas Aroeira offers a pleasant stay, contact with nature and easy access to the golf courses. In the summer the fantastic tropical swimming pool delights everyone.
Do Mar4 star
Welcome to Sesimbra, one of the most interesting and beautiful towns in Europe. A town with an historical and fishing tradition, Sesimbra is set in the Natural Park of Arrábida Mountains, thus being a memorable holiday destination. The natural and climate conditions of this region promote sporting …
Opened in 1980, this is one of Portugal's most beautiful courses. It enjoys a privileged location on Troia's peninsula accessible by a short ferry ride across the River Sado. The superb colours of the trees and lush fairways combine perfectly with the white sandy dunes. Although not long, this is a …
With the Arrabida mountains as its backdrop, the Quinta do Peru Golf Course offers amateurs a pleasant game, whilst also presenting a challenge for professionals. It was voted amongst the top 10 courses in Portugal in the biennial poll organised by the European Golf magazine.With its many …
There are two courses at this club, Aroeira II being the slightly better of them but both very enjoyable. The courses are set in a pine forest with a number of lakes and deep vegetation in the rough to penalise you. Mid to high-handicappers will feel at home on the course and single figure players …
We are just back from our trip to Quinta da Marinha and the Onyria.
Thank you for recommending and organising this excellent holiday. The place was ideal for us - we enjoyed the hotel and its facilities, visited Lisbon, Cascais, and Sintra, and I found the golf courses to be just what I hoped. The staff at the hotel and golf course were all most friendly and helpful.
We asked you to find a holiday for us with several criteria, and you came up with something that met every one.