- Golf Breaks France
- Golf Breaks Northern France
- Belle Dune Golf Breaks
- Le Touquet Golf Breaks
- St Omer Lille and Arras Golf Breaks
- Hardelot Golf Breaks
- Golf Breaks Normandy
- Normandy Coast Golf Breaks
- Inland Normandy Golf Breaks
- Golf Breaks Paris
- Chantilly Golf Breaks
- Versailles Golf Breaks
- South of Paris Golf Breaks
- Fontainebleau Golf Breaks
- Disneyland Golf Breaks
- Central Paris Golf Breaks
- Golf Breaks Brittany
- South Coast Brittany Golf Breaks
- La Baule Golf Breaks
- North Brittany Golf Breaks
- Golf Breaks SW France
- Biarritz Golf Breaks
- Bordeaux Vineyards Golf Breaks
- Golf Breaks South of France
- Languedoc Golf Breaks
- Provence Golf Breaks
- Riviera Golf Breaks
- Golf Breaks Loire Golf Breaks
- Orleans Golf Breaks
- Tours Golf Breaks
- Golf Breaks Champagne
- Troyes Golf Breaks
- Reims Golf Breaks
- Golf Breaks Alps
- Geneva Golf Breaks
- Lakes & Mountains Golf Breaks
- Lyons Golf Breaks
- Golf Breaks Burgundy
- Golf Breaks Alsace
- Chantilly Vineuil, North Paris Golf Holidays
- Golf National, West Paris Golf Holidays
- Kempferhof, Alsace Golf Holidays
- Les Aisses, Loire Valley Golf Holidays
- Medoc Les Chateaux, South-West
- Seignosse, South-West Golf Holidays
- Hardelot Old Les Pins, Côte d'Opale Golf Holidays
- Le Touquet La Mer, Côte d'Opale Golf Holidays
- Fontainebleau, Versailles Golf Holidays
- Taulane, South of France Golf Holidays
All Inclusive Golf Breaks in France.
Enjoy all inclusive luxury accomodation with fine dining and great golf.
Golf Spa Resorts in France.
Relax and unwind in luxurious surroundings with great golf facilities.
Orleans Golf Holidays are wonderfully poised at the geographic heart of Europe and has long since benefitted from such a generous location. Famous for when the Maid of Orleans saved France from the English in 1429, there are countless historic monuments to visit such as the 16th-century Hotel Groslot where no fewer than four French …
Tours Golf Holidays
Not just chateaux and fine wines, the Loire is full of treasures.
The Loire Valley combinefantastic scenery with historic chateaux. Situated in the very heart of France, there’s rarely a crowd – on the roads or on the fairways!
With one every five miles, there is no better place for chateaux and the wine is world- …
Loire Golf Holidays
• The bars and brasseries of Nantes, Tours and Orléans
• Wine-tasting and dinner at a private chateau
• The countless chateaux; including Chambord, Blois, Villandry and Langeais
• The museums and art galleries of Angers and Tours
• A balloon ride over the vineyards
• Dinner on the terrace at Chateau Briottierres.
• Known as the “Garden of France”, the Loire not only offers superb wines but the freshest of produce with probably the largest choice of cooking styles in France.
• Family-run chateaux offering Grandma’s recipes out of ancient kitchens to the gastronomic experiences of multi-starred Michelin restaurants... it’s all here.
• We include a Recommended Restaurant list with your Holiday Information Pack.
Loire Golf Breaks
• Folkestone – Calais (car)
• UK – Orléans/Tours (foot passenger)
• Dover – Calais
• Portsmouth – Caen
• Most UK airports to Paris CDG
• Stansted – Tours
• Glasgow – Beauvais
• Many regional airports to Nantes and Angers
Charles Barrier, Tours
One of the great dining establishments of France with famous dishes served over many generations.
Nearest golf course: Touraine, 6 miles
L'Orangerie du Chateau, Blois
A beautiful building and gardens in historic Blois. Cooking and wine list to match.
Nearest golf course: Cheverny, 15 miles
Grand Hotel des Solesmes, Solesmes
Classic French cuisine amid beautiful gardens and a countryside setting.
Nearest golf course: Sable Solesmes, 4 miles